Customer Service Technology Support
This is a data administration and customer service role requiring professional and courteous communication with a focus on attention to detail. Duties include addressing service inquiries via phone and e-mail, routing inbound requests to appropriate parties, establishing accounts, maintaining customer information in Salesforce, and provisioning access to Kestra’s resources and tools.
This position will be primarily responsible for maintaining customer information in Salesforce, managing account activations/terminations, and resetting accounts using in-house tools and resources. This role requires the ability to learn new applications, the business rules governing data management, the interconnections between the database and applications that rely upon it, and the ability to provide first-class support to our staff and business partners. The ability to work with minimal supervision is necessary, as is an extremely high degree of accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Respond and communicate to Kestra affiliates in a clear, professional, and respectful manner
- Successfully address and/or resolve customer service inquiries
- Efficiently gather information, investigate resolution, and respond to customers
- Adhere to procedures for data updates and resolution of service requests
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of reports within Salesforce
- Resolve service inquiries within acceptable turnaround times
- Track service requests and resolutions in an accurate and timely fashion
- Effectively manage time to maximize volume of support inquiries managed daily
- Communicate with team members and other departments as necessary
- Follow and maintain support procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
- Professional customer service attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Attentiveness to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to successfully manage client expectations
- Individual must possess good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- College Degree or equivalent experience in Technology
- Experience in financial industry is a plus
- Experience in technical support is also a plus
- Experience with SQL or Salesforce is a plus
A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.