Marketing and Communications Manager
H. Beck Inc., located in Rockville Maryland 20850 is looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing communication plans, marketing ideas and content to help deliver information to our financial advisors around the country. Building excitement and encouraging readership, this role will work with assoicates trhoughout the company to develop a wide variety of communications on constant rollouts and new products and services. The ability to translate factual and technical information into readable stories that convey a company transformation is critical to this role.
- Prepare communications and marketing strategies for all H. Beck initiatives
- Work with subject matter experts to understand key initiatives and help to create content to convey information multiple times, multiple ways to the firm's 600+ remote advisors.
- Coordinate production and distribution of bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly communciaitons.
- Develop key messages and communications for internal and external audiences
- Enhance web and social media communication efforts to deliver information
- Plan and develop periodic presentations, updates, blogs and marketing material
- Identify innovative ways to deliver informaitn and create excitement over enhancements being made for our advoisor value proposition.
- Market H. Beck’s product and service offerings to advisors to drive adoption and sales
- Manage communications and marketing needs for events/conferences
- Work with all departments to streamline Advisor communications and simplify messages
- Work with marketing agency and parent company to leverage additional marketing capabilities and incorporate into firm's marketing and communications efforts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written communication skills, including strong editing capabilities.
- Ability to independently seek out information from multiple subject metter experts and work with them to prepare communciaitns plans on large and small firm initiatives.
- Produce high quality, accurate work on a wide ariety of topics
- Strong proactive organization skills to develope editorial calendars of content.
- Ability to drive work product and deadlines, without direct authority.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics to audience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires hands-on support and business teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and communications roles
- Comprehensive knowledge of grammar, writing and information gathering
- Financial Services experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
The Company has a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off, subject to the terms and availability of such benefits.