Special Assets Analyst
The Special Assets Analyst is responsible for the management of all Special Assets including Closely Held Businesses, Oil & Gas and Real Estate for Arden Trust Company.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Communicate and work closely with all professional partners and co-workers
- Administrative tasks associated with the effective management of book of assets, including filing, scanning documentation, updating information database records, processing wires, posting cash receipts, system pricing updates and general maintenance
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; developing and maintaining department procedures and policies
- Real estate oversight and due diligence necessary to complete annual asset reviews
- Closely held company due diligence necessary to complete annual asset review, market value estimates related to a trust or estate’s ownership in a closely held company
- Negotiate agreements and leases and executing documents related thereto
- Oversee purchases, sales and transfers of all managed assets
- Onboarding and review of new assets
- Registration and service of securities
- Appointment and oversight of third parties
- Voting proxies and attending shareholder meetings in defined circumstances
- Corporate governance and other oversight of business interests
- Ability to assist with estate tax valuations for estates where Arden Trust serves as fiduciary or agent for fiduciary
- Special projects and assignments as assigned
- Responsible for decision-making and issue resolutions regarding all managed assets
- General knowledge of real estate and closely held management administration experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- BS or BBA Degree or equivalent work experience
- Trust system experience
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.