Communications and Marketing Manager
H. Beck Inc., located in Rockville Maryland 20850 is looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager
The Communications and Marketing Manager develops and executes a marketing and communications strategy to engage associates and advisors, build momentum and energize change. The critical focus of this role is developing content and effectively delivering messages in a variety of venues and formats as well as marketing H. Beck’s products and services to its advisors.
- Work with management team to determine communications and marketing strategies for transformational H. Beck initiatives
- Create detailed marketing and communications plans for key initiatives
- Develop key messages and communications for internal and external audiences
- Leverage agency resources to refine strategies, plans and messaging
- Enhance web and social media communication efforts to deliver information
- Plan and develop periodic presentations, updates, blogs and newsletters
- Market H. Beck’s product and service offerings to advisors to drive adoption and sales
- Manage communications and marketing needs for events/conferences
- Work with all departments to streamline Advisor communications and simplify messages
- Manage agency relationship to develop materials including printed collateral, email messages, newsletter and website content
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to turn factual information and news into exciting value for audiences
- Creative and resourceful to meet multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics to audience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires hands-on support and business teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and communications roles
- Comprehensive knowledge of grammar, writing and information gathering
- Proven track record of providing measurable results and meaningful impact
The Company has a highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off, subject to the terms and availability of such benefits.