Supervisor, Financial Advisor Concierge
The Concierge Team Supervisor will lead a small team of Specialists tasked with providing concierge level service to their assigned firms. The Concierge Team is the voice of Kestra Financial and the primary contact for all operational needs of our clients, leading independent financial advisors and their support staff. Members of the Concierge Team:
- Empower advisor success through reinvention, advocacy, and integrity.
- Become experts on our operational systems including AdvisorComplete and Streetscape.
- Form trusted relationships with our firms.
- Act as liaisons between our firms and other members of the services team.
- Work closely with our partners at our custodian, NFS.
- Strive to provide complete resolutions and effortless experiences for our clients.
- Facilitate training needs, application improvements, and process improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, leadership, accountability, client focus, curiosity and teamwork.
- Assist advisors and their staff with questions regarding operational policies and procedures via phone and email queues.
- Assist advisors and staff navigating our platforms.
- Maintain log of communication with field, custodians, and vendors.
- Act as operational primary point of contact for AdvisorComplete and Streetscape.
- Stay informed of updates to policies and procedures and communicate to team and clients.
- Ensure team has a full understanding of platform enhancements before release to the field.
- Monitor client interactions via phone and email to ensure accuracy, completeness, and efficiency.
- Work with internal departments to efficiently resolve client inquiries and create an effortless experience.
- Master the internal systems including AdvisorComplete, Laserfiche, NFS FBSI system, Streetscape, Salesforce, NFPedia, Avaya, injixo and Engage.
- Other tasks may be assigned depending on department volumes.
- First point of escalation for our clients.
- First point of escalation for Concierge Specialists.
- Escalate issues as appropriate to AVP.
- Communicate trends, issues to larger service team, concierge team, and leadership
- Stand-in when AVP absent.
- HR responsibilities including scheduling and Timecard / PTO approvals.
- Lead concierge team huddles to discuss trends, changes, recognition, clients, staffing, scheduling, etc.
- Real-time monitoring of phone (Avaya) and email (Salesforce) queues and communication of volumes/service levels to team members.
- Resource management to react to spikes in volumes, adherence issues, or unexpected absenteeism.
- Real-time, on-the-floor, coaching and knowledge resource for specialists by standing, walking around, and being visible to team members to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Motivate employees with positive communication and feedback.
- Create contests, awards, and campaigns to engage team members.
- Ensure specialist understanding of the contact center environment.
- Ensure specialist understanding of the mission and their role in our client’s success.
- Provide timely recognition.
- Reporting – Daily, weekly, monthly to ensure service levels are met and team is staffed appropriately.
- Projections – Use workforce management tool to ensure adequate phone coverage and provide justification for additional resources.
- Regular call and email review with our Quality Assurance Team.
- Evaluate employee metrics to ensure schedule adherence and productivity.
- Regular 1-1s with Concierge Specialists focused on coaching and development.
- Formal and informal employee performance management.
- New employee recruiting, onboarding, and training.
- Call analysis to identify training needs for our firms and top call topics to identify training needs, campaigns, or process improvements.
- Root cause analysis.
- Provide backup to team as necessary by taking calls and emails.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Internet and ability to research and retrieve information.
- Understanding of Company, departments, and team’s role in the organization.
- Ability to interact well with internal and external customers.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Manage team of Concierge Specialists.
- College degree or equivalent industry related experience.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Management/Supervisor experience a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial services.
- Minimum 1-year experience in client service.
- Series 7 License required.
- Series 24 License required, or to be obtained within 90 days of hire.
- CRPS – Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist certified preferred.
- Contact center experience a plus.
A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.