Financial Advisor Concierge Specialist
The Concierge Specialist reports to the Supervisor of Concierge Support. The Concierge Team is the voice of Kestra Financial and the primary contact for all operational needs of our clients, leading independent financial advisors, and their support staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Empower advisor success through reinvention, advocacy, and integrity.
- Form trusted relationships with our firms.
- Act as liaisons between our firms and other members of the service team.
- Work in a small team environment to assist Kestra advisors and staff in navigating our systems, products and services.
- Become experts on our operational systems including AdvisorComplete and Streetscape.
- Assist advisors and their staff with questions regarding operational policies and procedures via phone and email queues.
- Take approximately 25 to 40 inbound calls per day.
- Respond to approximately 10 inbound emails per day.
- Maintain log of communication with field, custodians, and vendors.
- Respond to inquiries regarding the following:
- Account Servicing.
- Kestra Financial Website .
- Cost Basis/Account Transactions.
- Transfer of Assets Status.
- Retirement Plans.
- Demonstrate energy, empathy, and problem-solving skills.
- Requires demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork.
- Proactively consult with Investment Advisors and their staff through knowledge sharing, efficiency training and education in order to help them manage and grow their business.
- Work closely with our partners at our custodian, NFS.
- Collaborate with other support and processing departments to resolve complex inquiries while providing an effortless experience for our clients.
- Facilitate training needs, application improvements, and process improvements.
- Demonstrated passion for service and financial markets; strong client-focus and the desire to build relationships during each interaction.
- Able to use active listening skills and focus on non-verbal cues to better understand the client’s needs and motivations; able to empathize with others' needs and respond sensitively; able to use good judgment when responding, and take action in order to successfully meet the client’s objectives.
- Able to quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of systems in order to proactively identify solutions to our firm’s needs.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail in order to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Proven work ethic with a high level of integrity to build trust with our clients and colleagues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to listen and explain complicated subject.
- Candidate must be able to work in a rotating, structured schedule format Monday through Friday.
- Two or more years in brokerage/financial services, banking, operations and client support.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree preferred.
- Series 7 license required; may be obtained within 180 days of hire.
- Retirement planning certifications a plus.
A brand new state of the art building in southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as Car Insurance, Legal services and more.