The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting and providing administrative support to the CEO.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Manage calendars for the CEO/top advisor
- Field telephone calls for CEO/top advisor
- Prepare agendas for ongoing meetings as required
- Assist with invoice and check
- Be responsible for client service related tasks
- Reach out to clients to schedule meetings and reviews
- Plan occasional client events and seminars
- Other duties and projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, individual should have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Exhibit professional phone demeanor
- Individual must also possess good organizational skills, efficiency skills, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to professionalism, accountability, customer focus, and teamwork
- High School diploma required.
- College degree and/or industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power-point
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.