The Sales Executive role is accountable for profitable new personal trust business. This includes building and maintaining key relationships with our wire-house Alliance Partners as well as cultivating new relationships in the RIA channel. This new position was created due to our growth and demand in the marketplace. This role will be located in the following cities/territories – West Palm Beach, FL/Dallas, TX/Phoenix, AZ/Los Angeles, CA.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Identify potential leads with our partners that fit within our product offering and appetite for both legal and investment risk
- Increase the firm’s profitability by cultivating new business relationships and following up on all sales leads and calls
- Grow existing accounts to full potential and generate maximum revenue on a long-term basis
- Conduct new business presentations with financial advisors, partner financial services firms and clients
- Act as an “advisor” for the trust and investment needs of individual customers Identifies and generates new business; develops and delivers sales presentations primarily through third-party financial advisor referrals.
- Review Trust Documents, negotiate agreements and fee schedules
- Develops client relationships including but not limited to sales leads, research, cold calling, qualifying leads, developing leads, and customer service.
- Develops sales documentation including but not limited to spreadsheets, correspondence, sales proposals, presentations, and internal paperwork for new customer proposals and presentations.
- Develops and implements a sales action plan with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and aggressively acquire new accounts.
- Develops an effective sales presentation that is continually tested and used in the field.
- Develops and implements a plan for closing business and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Seeks/creates opportunities to expand business with current clients; identifies further business needs and develops and presents solutions.
- Grows existing accounts to full potential and generates maximum revenue on a long-term basis.
- Develops, implements, and maintains procedures that enhance the efficiency of the business development team.
- Attends conventions, conferences, and trade shows as needed; prepares post-event reports and analysis.
- Knowledge of types of trusts and estate planning strategies is required
- Possesses effective and proven sales experience.
- Strong consultative sales skills, especially to high net worth individuals and their advisors.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ financial industry sales experience in Legal, Financial Services and/or trust services
- JD, CFP, CTFA preferred.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.