Advisory Operations Specialist
The Advisory Operations Specialists are the primary contact for all operational needs regarding managed accounts, including our flagship advisory platform, AdvisorEnterprise.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Empower advisor success through reinvention, advocacy, and integrity.
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus by holding the highest customer service standards, and teamwork.
- Become an expert on our flagship managed account platform, AdvisorEnterprise, as well as our other advisory platforms.
- Form relationships with our top firms by supporting our most profitable and growing business lines.
- Assist advisors and their staff with questions regarding advisory operational policies and procedures via phone and email queues.
- Help advisors implement a unified management strategy through access to third party money managers and a full suite of resources to build, manage and implement investment solutions.
- Work closely with our partners at Envestnet.
- Train advisors and staff on managed account platforms with an emphasis on Envestnet.
- Maintain log of communication with field, custodians, and vendors via Salesforce.
- Act as operational primary point of contact for Advisor Enterprise and other advisory products within Kestra.
- Stay informed of updates to policies and procedures that relate to our managed account platforms.
- Ensure a full understanding of managed account enhancements before release to the field.
- Review and promote new managed accounts.
- Review and approve service requests to ensure instructions are logical and compliant, and transactions are executed correctly.
- Monitor all service requests daily to ensure action is being taken when appropriate (release accounts for investing, approve check requests, process journals, for example).
- Work with Cashiering department to monitor deposits and withdrawals.
- Master the internal systems that Kestra uses including AdvisorComplete, Envestnet, Laserfiche, FCCS’s FBSI system, Wealthscape, Salesforce, RevPort and other custodial sites.
- Back up Operations department by processing new accounts and maintenance items as needed.
- Partner with service team members to ensure a seamless and effortless client experience.
- Other tasks may be assigned depending on department volumes.
To perform this job successfully, individual should have the following skills and abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Internet and ability to research and retrieve information.
- Understanding of Company, departments, and team’s role in the organization.
- Ability to interact well with internal and external customers.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- May be required to work overtime, as necessary.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- College degree or equivalent industry related experience preferred.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Series 7 Licenses; or ability to obtain within 6 months of request from management.
- Ability to obtain the Series 66 and 24 within 3 months of request from management.
A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.