Supervisor, Account Services
The Supervisor of Account Services is responsible for ensuring a high level of quality service to all clients, and for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. Responsible for maintaining high client service levels through maintaining Service Level Agreements in regards to processing items and providing exceptional service via emails and phone calls (internal and external), and utilizing the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues. Must be knowledgeable and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations to which Kestra Financial may be subject to.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Oversee day-to-day department performance and client relationships.
- Pro-actively monitor business volumes and prioritize to ensure processing expectation times are met.
- Assist the Account Operations Manager with resource planning and creation of training items.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and an ability to handle escalated issues with care.
- Be proactive in assessing client needs/demands and delivering added value to the client.
- Ensure proper staffing of the team in order to effectively support clients.
- Influence, develop and mentor staff.
- Forecast capacity, administer performance improvement plans, and approve timesheets.
- Identify strategic direction for the team and plans for executing required changes.
- Provide employees timely, candid, and constructive performance feedback.
- Processing (production and accuracy).
- Quality Assurance reviews (emails and phone calls).
- Provide challenging opportunities to employees and encourage career growth.
- Select and develop the appropriate employees and talent pool to ensure that the department meets processing and service standard goals.
- Recognize employees for accomplishments.
- Keep department procedures current (internal resources and on the company website).
- Work with other departments as necessary on special projects.
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of reinvention, advocacy and integrity to empower advisor success.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual should have the following skills and abilities.
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience with a wide range of investment products preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), general comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases.
- Manage client relationships to grow profitability and organic expansion of current clients.
- Manage a team of associates to provide seamless service.
- Guide internal colleagues to resolve client issues and overcome operational challenges.
- Act as industry expert and provide training and industry advice as necessary.
- Maintain high level of employee satisfaction and open strong career paths to staff.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience preferred.
- 4 years of financial services/banking industry experience preferred.
- Supervisory Experience required
- Series 7 license required or must be able to obtain within 120 days of hire.
- Series 24 license required or must be able to obtain within 120 days of hire.
A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.