Client Services Associate
The Client Services Associate provides customer service and support to the Advisors and Research Analyst by managing client needs, establishing credibility with clients and cultivating relationships through in person, email and telephone interactions. Additionally this role will work closely with the Client Services Manager by assisting in the initiation, follow-up and finalizing of clients’ financial transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Answer all incoming calls and assisting callers as needed
- Place outgoing calls related to service matters, scheduling, etc.
- Email and mail scheduled communications to clients
- Greet visitors upon arrival
- Check, process and record mail daily
- Maintain office calendar (scheduling and confirming appointments)
- Regularly order office supplies
- Prepare advisors for client meetings
- Prepare and submit client transactions and paperwork to compliance department
- Monitor submitted transactions to ensure completion/Resolve items that are not in good order
- Maintain client relationship management (CRM) software
- Process and log checks for financial transactions
- Log all gifts, correspondence and signature guaranteed documents in proper compliance folders
- File documents in CRM software and document storage software
- Prepare office expense reports for approval by the Client Services Manager
- Oversee marketing software to ensure clients receive communications
- Other duties as requested by the Client Services Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual should have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Well-developed communication skills
- Efficient problem-solving abilities
- Ability to take the initiative with research and projects independently
- Excellent time management skills.
- Intermediary or above with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High School diploma required
- Completion of a 4-year degree (preferably in finance) with interest in the personal finance field
- Minimum 2 years of administrative/office experience with a bank or personal finance organization
- Experience with RedTail CRM, Albridge Wealth Reporting and Laserfiche preferred.
A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.