The Product Manager leads the planning and execution of the product throughout its life cycle. (S)He has the responsibility to plan the vision of the product, gather customer feedback, work closely with operations, compliance, application development, support, sales, marketing and training to ensure we achieve maximum customer adoption and satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
This position will lead and/or participate in the following activities to plan, analyze and execute against the product strategy, product lines, roadmaps, portfolio, programs, projects, business cases and Requirements.
- Drive the strategic and operational planning for products to ensure it meets both internal and external client needs.
- Researches market trends, competitive analysis and technology advancements and incorporates that knowledge into product plans and roadmaps, conceptualizing new products as appropriate. Benchmark the product in the market based on competitive intelligence and client/field facing responses.
- Works with the PMO to coordinate and align product management plans, schedules, roadmaps and business resources to deliver project solutions on time, within budget while gaining expected adoption.
- Lead the development of all product design and other business cases to address market opportunities and secure investment; Capture opportunities to service specific segments of the market.
- Establish forecasting and measurement to ensure all adoption, efficiency and financial objectives are met.
- Collaborates with other business and technical teams to identify products business and functional specifications based on business cases; and works to help set priorities around product management requirements.
- Works with design and usability teams to develop wire frames, use case/scenarios.
- Works/Leads cross functional groups to monitor the product solution(s) progress; iterates solution requirements with technology and quality assurance to ensure customer needs, schedule, and budgets are met. Defines with marketing a product go-to-market strategy and plan. Advises internal training when developing training plans and content
- Supplies product knowledge to recruiting to support the sales cycle for the products.
- Provides product management knowledge in the development of other products and solutions to support colleagues. Helps to spread product management knowledge and processes throughout KESTRA Financial.
- Own the vendor relationships with specific third party vendors (CRM, eSignature, financial planning)
- General knowledge of product management processes, marketing, and financial concepts.
- Ability to effectively and persuasively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence others and resolve conflict.
- Strong organizational and product management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver results.
- Basic understanding of technology and its use in the financial services market; understanding of securities business workflow and processes preferred.
- Ability to travel to customer and prospect sites, as well as other conferences is desired.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field required
- Master's degree in business preferred.
A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.