Financial Services Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting and providing administrative support to the CEO.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Manage calendars for the CEO/top advisor
- Field telephone calls for CEO/top advisor
- Prepare agendas for ongoing meetings as required
- Assist with invoice and check
- Be responsible for client service related tasks
- Reach out to clients to schedule meetings and reviews
- Plan occasional client events and seminars
- Other duties and projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, individual should have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Exhibit professional phone demeanor
- Individual must also possess good organizational skills, efficiency skills, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to professionalism, accountability, customer focus, and teamwork
- High School diploma required.
- College degree preferred.
- Financial services experience required.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power-point.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.