The marketing associate of Kestra Financial will be a key member of the Kestra Financial Marketing team. We are looking for a dependable, client service-oriented marketing associate with excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skill to help plan and implement the company’s marketing and communication activities.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Independently build tactical campaign/communication plans and execute deliverables to support the larger integrated marketing strategies.
- Work with the AVP to develop all aspects of email campaigns: creative assets, copy writing, HTML templates, list and database management, email/communication execution, and reporting.
- Utilize content management system to maintain internal and external websites.
- Provide communications support to all business units and departments, as needed.
- Coordinate production and distribution of monthly and quarterly communications.
- Assist in the implementation of company-wide initiatives via promotional and adoption-driven marketing plans.
- Responsible for project management of marketing collateral development.
- Additional duties as needed.
- College Degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Financial services experience a plus
- Email marketing and drip campaign experience required
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in managing marketing communication projects
- Ability to travel up to 10%·
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Be able to effectively manage different types of projects and multiple deadlines.
- Produce high quality, accurate work while managing a large number of projects.
- Marketing Automation tools: MailChimp, Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot.
- Familiarity with financial services industry preferred.
- Excellent oral, written communications, and proofreading skills.
- Strong follow through and attention to detail.
- Self-motived and efficient with proactive approach to getting things done.
- Work with a cross-functional team to produce results in timely manner.
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job.
- Technical knowledge and computer skills for the following software programs: Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe PhotoShop, HTML, and a number of other programs.
A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.