Financial Advisor/Relationship Manager
The Financial Advisor/Relationship Manager will offer long-term financial guidance to products and services best suited to client needs.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Applies relevant industry knowledge to provide recommendations as a fiduciary
- Assists in the implementation of relevant and desired recommendations
- Maintains contact with clients and monitors investment performance to help assure continued provision of investment consulting services
- Conducts financial needs assessment meetings with clients seeking financial advice or planning assistance
- Through outreach, marketing, and active involvement in the community, develops leads for new client base and referrals
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a team environment
- Must have the ability to utilize critical thinking skills, and solve problems
- Must be detail oriented, structured and have a high degree of consistency
- Must be able to effectively manage regular changing of priorities
- Strong written/verbal communication, organizational and customer service skills are essential
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of investment and financial planning strategies for high net worth clients
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in business, finance, economics, etc.
- CFP® designation required and other designations a plus
- Minimum of three years of experience in financial planning
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Proficient in Junxure, Black Diamond, Morningstar and eMoney a plus
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.