Documentation & Knowledge Management Administrator
This position develops documentation and creates a knowledge base for ongoing learning initiatives. Reports to the VP, Advisor Learning with a dotted line report to the VP, Employee Learning.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Establish a clear vision for managing knowledge and documentation by analyzing business processes and tasks with the VP, Business Process Leader.
- Assess knowledge needs, identify gaps and create clear standards and templates for documentation and knowledge management.
- Develop documentation (procedures, job aids, quick references, etc.).
- Conduct regular document reviews and revise as needed to align with vision and standards.
- Understand the Voice of the Customer.
- Participate in Advisor Counsel, as requested.
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning tools, SME education and delivery methods.
- Skilled in gathering information and insights by interviewing groups and/or individuals, such as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- A practical knowledge of information architecture, content strategy and user interface design.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate documentation and knowledge bases.
- Capable of coordinating multiple projects/assignments and completing tasks timely and accurately.
- Ability to work with multiple departments with multiple goals and determine priorities.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communications.
- Able to work under pressure of time constraints.
- Bachelor degree in English, journalism, communication or a related field with an emphasis on technical writing and content development
- 5-10 years in instructional content development
- Proficiency in authoring and using virtual platform tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Financial Services subject matter knowledge a plus
A brand new state of the art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water.
Full health, vision, dental, 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.